Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformers and a Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen

Today I had my Marketing class which is I can study with my sister
The lecturer already arrange our name into a group already!
I didn't know my group have a Nigeria students.
When he explain the text. Is quite difficult to heard.........
because his own pronunciation for us is quite unclear.....
and we also have a very funny time....
because when he explain to us .... other look like can't understand what he said......
And me just got some on his point , so I took out a piece of paper gave him to write down what he wants to talk , that make me can more easier to know what he want to explain .....
after that he keep going to grab me to listen what his says...
perhaps just me has really listen what he said lor.....
so he also find me to listen his explanation............
poor me!!!

I also felt so happy in this discussion..... because of this activities we can improve our relationship from a strangers to a classmates or a friends ........... haha



After the class......... I went home to my favorite time,,,,, Movie
Transformers: Revange of the Fallen is really popular.....
if want to watch this movie and want to get a good seats , must buy ticket early!
My seat is quite ok lar.....
but I more prefer to sit in the middle.....


This movie quite nice .....
I'm really excited about all the robot car ......
I really like them......cuz so "cool"

Have to wait for transporter 3......!!!!!!!!!!!!
I quite like Optimus Prime
he also as a leader too


I Like Bumble Bee...
he so loyal , cute and kind!

0 Comments: