Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bad Dream + quite happy in college

at the mid night , my bedroom's天花板 look like got a cat 吴闯进来了
it made that sound so annoying and made me felt like got a thief , quite scary
I also scare it will jump down , cuz my bathroom's天花板 got a hole...

when I felt asleep I made a horrible dream
I don't know what is the dream about
but it is horror and I can't wake up
I force myself to wake up and felt asleep again with holding my sister's hand , think it might help me to change to another dream
But same dream again....haiz
but 久了我也不懂为什么的真的睡着了
反而我妹妹还没睡着, because of the horror sound


Morning ~ wow..... fajah there damn jam de lor
made me late about 5 min.... is ok lar
today really got a test lor
scare!
but is ok too , few questions I still know how to do , but don't know the answer right or not and the lecturer accept it or not?

Today quite happy de , cuz my relationship with friends have some improve oh!
keep going on!


PS: now the weather is really bad and the air also very bad too
so please drink more water and less go out lor

0 Comments: