Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter and the half-blood prince

Today in my Travel Agency and Tour Guide Operators class
our teacher made some group for the take home test!
I'm quite popular in my class mah.... haha [ kidding lar]
got 3 group want me to join in
3 also are my friends
quite hard to make a decision , so I randomly choose by aeiou magaili love you'
the answer was to Eric group......

After the class , I went back and prepared to Jusco watch a movie at 6.00pm
today quite special , I watched this film with my friend - Tian Jun
this was my 1st time to go out with him
cuz I called him helped me to buy the movie ticket, and he also want to watch so we watch together lor
and my sister don't want to watch it , so just me and him

My habit is like to buy the movie ticket early , I scare don't have a nice seat already

about 5.20pm he came to my house and I fetch him go lor
luckily we have some talk , cuz I'm a person quite quiet and not talkative
this movie about 2 and half hour lor
after finished the movie we back home lor
cuz he still have to go to Connaught Pasar Malam with his friends



I didn't skip one of this Harry Potter series.....
but I also not it big fans
quite lazy to catch up this
almost forgot the story line
but I still like to watch it...
aga aga know the story line lar

This film is ok lar..... got humor and a bit boring
But the sad thing for me is Professor Albus Dumbledore die !!!!!
I don't want lar..... he so kind and great!
but I can do nothing too...
wating for next harry potter lor

next week : The Land Of The Lost

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every year July I don't have a very GREAT memory for my birthday
because every July in primary school will have a exam
everyone have to do them revision , so seldom to help me make a really GREAT celebration
每一次我参加朋友的生日会,我都会很羡慕那个寿星
因为大家会一起秘密的想点子和给惊喜那个寿星
我羡慕那个寿星有个超难忘的回忆,虽然没什么山珍海味的,
但是朋友们的精心计划真得让人很窝心和永生难忘

This time I happy that all my friends gave me this opportunity to let me think
How I want to celebrate my birthday at 22/23
When I got home I'm thinking ..... it made me headache
cuz I don't know and no idea
If I make it , I don't want that you are unwilling to come
cuz I know nowadays all of you are very busying about your college life either than I

我不想为难大家去出席我的生日会儿一边是在想功课上的事
要的话就大家一起的开开心心的过
所以我放弃了这次的庆祝会
反正还有明年嘛, 我们的友情是不会断的!
而且我也有小小的和好友庆祝了一下啊! ( 19/07/09 Sunday that day)
也蛮开心的了

所以我放弃了你们给我去想这次的庆祝方法的机会
谢谢你们的美意了
小小的祝福只要是出自真心的我都很满足了
最重要是你们自己也要开心阿,这样才会带给身边的人快乐

0 Comments: