Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ice Age3 + Michael Jackson Memorial Service

Today my sister - Hotel Management Student went to A'Famosa
So we didn't have class
after fetched her to gathered
I back home to continue my sweet dream
I decided went to watch Ice Age 3 at 2.20pm
but I reached there already late lor....
I hate skip the opening de
so I bought 3.20pm lor
and hang in popular about 1hour
this movie for me is quite ok only lar....
Watch and forget.... ntg special
but I quite like the dinosaur mama!
after that back home lor
Today I just spend RM7 only...... wakaka


At night watch Michael Jackson Memorial Service


This is the place where them held the "Michael Jackson Memorial Service"

Today (8th of July) 1.00am - 3.00am is LIVE
but it was too late , I can't watch it
hopefully got repeat!
at 10.15pm - 1.++am

First I watched it ..... the opening is ok lar..... got few songs so nice
but in the middle a bit boring
might not understand what their spoke
When the last part , Michael Jackson's daughter - Paris spoke
It's so touch ! My tears drop down already!


His daughter and sons so beautiful ....
This is the photo of Michael's children
Prince , Paris , Prince II



Wish Michael Jackson stay in peace!

0 Comments: