Friday, July 24, 2009

The Land of The Lost


Today while we were studying , Ms Meiza want us go to the hall to listen that speech again , that I heard yesterday
because of today not much ppl hear , so teacher want to add on some ppl to give some FACE to the instructor!
But at the last we ran away! haha
and go to Sing K in Neway again
and I bumped up Ying with her classmates
RM5++ with full of foods

Full of foods

Me & Ying

Me & San

after the K time
I went to cut my front hair and back home lor
My friend invite me to a movie at Jusco
He treat me! hehe thanks le......... ( Nick Shim Yao Wah )
This also is my first time go out with him


Land of the Lost.....
is a movie a bit like Journey To The Earth! But I prefer the 1st one
this movie abit comedy lar..... quite ok lor
I like the dinosaur! like a dog
after the movie I accompany him to eat his dinner
So surprising that we still can communicate le...
actually I'm not a very talkative person

after that I went to fetch Yvonne
cuz she suddenly call me out to do our assignment together
but finally we went to Jamie house to do together
due to I'm really tired and feel sleepy
so I can't concentrate on the information that I found....
full of words!

Today I really want to said sorry to one of my friend ......
Although not I made it..... but my heart feel so sorry to him......
so hard to describe........
but anywhere I really want to say thank you lar.....
but you don't want to give up~~~ I respect you lar....
+ oil !
You can make it.......

0 Comments: