Saturday, July 18, 2009

ESOL + Hulu Langat Air Terjun

Woke up very early to get ready , I though will like usual jam abit
bit Very fast lor.... about half hour I already reached my College!......
We all sat at the reception there to revision 1st lor...
quite scare de...
10.10am start my ESOL test already!
after I opened the paper....... I'm already relax myself lor
really easy lor..... no need study that 3 month English class also can take this test!
look like teachers often says how difficult it is to intimidate us only.......
but got a but difficult to me lar....
the essay ! maximum 25words only!!!!
OMG want to be extremely short lor!
[ hope I can really get a 1st class lar]
the test is until 12.10pm, but all of us about 1 hour already came out lor
I finished my lunch at 12.20pm le..... quite funny

after our lunch and get ready and waiting for other
we reached the Hulu Langat Air Terjun at 2.++pm lor
last time I went there with my friends we just hanging at there 1 hour only without climb up

this time we have to climb up there
it is very exhausted lor......abit dizzying !
after climbed up I realize there is more beautiful lor
but it was really cool and fun !





PS: play until My feet get hurt I also don't know
it's not a big deal , it's not bleeding , but when I walked quite pain

0 Comments: