Friday, July 17, 2009

Day out to KL

after the class
I accompanied Ying went to KL by her car + LRT
Long time didn't go to Time Square and Sg.Wang felt abit tired.....
I went there just have one purpose !
Giodano limited T-shirt = Cheer You Up! Yellow
But very unlucky !!!!! Yellow out of stock already .... everywhere also same
and Male size is too big for me lar......
Female size just left Red & Orange so I abit confuse want to choose what colour
finally I picked Orange , look more light
I prefer yellow , but no stock already
angry!
Yellow

Orange



and Ying's that R2o black bag also same as me ! out of stock
so she didn't buy just bought another bag for shopping
actually we want to buy some more , just no money only.......

We hanging around there untill 8.++pm ... time run so fast
than we back by LRT + her car lor

0 Comments: