Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Presentation

Today was my real presentation
I the 2nd presenter start from de last lar
I'm not that scare and nervous because many ppl same as me
1st time preform in front of all of us
But still got a bit nervous and scare until my body and my heart feel so hot

[forgot to ask my friend to help me to catch up this 难得的一刻]

Luckily my tone is quite ok....everyone can heard it
and the questions I still can answer it
just don't know my lecturer accept it or not
But 1 thing I quite regard is My package PRICE!!!!!
after I pass up my assignment I realize my price is so expensive !!!!!!
5 days 4 nights in Pulau Perhentian RM18++

WOW!~

so my answer is We provide a best service to my clients
each of my clients have them own personal servant !
haha!
==|||

now I'm quite relax
my Wednesday test done , presentation done
and this Saturday ESOL test not yet done, but I quite not feeling that scare
I think it might not hard than my ERICAN test gua.........
hope so!

Gonna start my another assignment lor....
asking my friend who study Business course de!
thinking his might can help me and give me some information!

0 Comments: