Thursday, July 30, 2009

Unsatisfied Morning and A Happy Day

I already unsatisfied about my college lar.....
but I glad to meet those best friends lar

Today is the last class for tour leader and after that will be the final test! [nervous!]
But today was really noisy lar......
But I swear I'm really concentrate de lor..... haha
although our teacher teaching skill not so good......
follow the book to read out only.....
example also take inside the book......
We paying that much money not for listen your reading story.....
don't you even can give about the example about your working experience ?
that will more interesting !
or before you want to teach that you can give us some topic than we can do some research mah..


due to today really noisy , so our teacher angry!
so she run out from the classroom and she not yet finish teaching.....
still left 2 pages....
[gosh!!!!]
Not only teacher will angry !
All of us also angry with its........
and already 不爽 that "XXX"
so we really go home lor....

when I wonder I want to go where / want to go home, finally I decided went to Time Square Neway with my friends (March Intake Students)
I parked my car in LRT station and went to Hang Tuah by LRT....
Inside the train full of our laughing sound.....so loudly! but it was fun

In Neway we like crazy took many foods but didn't finished at all........waste.......haha
But I was really enjoy with them lar.... they so funny and humor

after Neway we went to 叮叮场
about 5.++pm went home lor....

Today I really Happy&Enjoy le.......hehe
hope next time we can go out again....
and I also abit sad le.....
after the tour leader class I will seldom to meet IATA students
because I'm study a different course!
Not much chance to meet ......


PS: Thankyou to someone.....
he found me that Giodano Cheer You Up T-shirt ! (yellow)
I really like it....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the Movie I must watch!
Finally it release !
extremely exciting !


0 Comments: