Saturday, July 4, 2009

Barbie's Movies

Don't know why find some movie on PPS
there have many movie , but I choose Barbie.......

Afternoon , Fong Ying and I went to The Mines
for formal cloths , and it's Mega sale!
everywhere got discount!
Went to Kitscheh bought a formal skirt ! more young one !
after that went to 老友鬼鬼 for our lunch !
quite nice! yummy!
About 4.++pm we went home lor...
and i continue my Barbie's movies......
haha...... boring till watch it...
weird le~
Went to the mines made my money ran out already!
wait for next week lor....
must control myself already!

I'm really MAD already
my printer problem!
I already bought a new Ink , black and colour
but just the black work only!
WTH! already renew , why will like that ! bullshit!
How can I fix this problem?
is the colour ink stuck?
or my printer got problem?

the printer things is the most thing I'm not familiar with!

GOD ! Help me!

0 Comments: