Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Having Lunch with college mates

Today my lecturer already published our assignment + presentation + report mark
This are the mark that help us to carry up to Final Exam
tell the truth I'm quite not satisfied about my mark
but what can I do?
that report already deducted 5 mark , because of I didn't join the breakfast
haiz..... actually I really want to join lar
just because of My cellphone alarm didn't ring
quite scary ! I already open it ar
but it just rang at 3pm that for me to changer my camera!
[ I just want something to blame to vent ]

My tour leader Final exam will held at 10 of Aug
quite worry about it
I don't know what type of question will come out
can I get it better abit than pass?

after the class dismissed , I have no way to go
back home also boring
so this time follow them to have out Lunch lor
in Pandan Indah
That restaurant environment quite good
food also ok!


My senior " Ah Du "
after 3 months will graduate lor...
好不舍得哦!

Me & Jing Yi

after our Lunch , my senior fetched me back to New building to take my car and go back lor
Today I tried to walk 康乐 there back
actually I how know how to back de
when I want to enter the Fajah there I walk the wrong way already
cuz there road quite new for me , And I didn't see that road sign clearly !
so I went to Tmn. Len Sen already.........
I'm not scare lar......
cuz still know abit .... follow the cars lor
but still abit worry , so I called Ying to ask her how to walk
because I know Ying sometime also use this way to the University ( UCSI )
luckily I saw the Balakong road sign and Taman Tun Hussin Onn
Finally I back my sweet home and skip 1 tol.........

0 Comments: