Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Early Birthday Celebration Party

Today I celebrated my Birthday with my dearest friends
I have 2 plan
but I choose to Sing K , cuz everyone miss K room right?
and it is very near and the price is quite accepted
everyone is too busy already
quite hard to meet with each other
miss you guys
and thanks who came and called
Ying+Min+Yan thanks for your present .... like it!

Although I'm not sing much , cuz I abit "out" already
not very know some new Chinese songs already
but my friends happy and enjoy I also enjoy and happy

saw Jamie is ok now I also happy for her [ cheer up as my T-shirt that I wore]
and Ying +oil for you final exam lor
Min wish you lucky for your opening school!
Jun Hao gambatea !!!! for your life!


[ paiseh always referred my T-shirt]


Yesterday I already book the room after I confirm the number of people
but and because of some reason
want to say SORRY to everyone have to paid an extra " blank" money!


Enjoying K time

Ying & ME ; Jamie & ME

Already 8 year's old friend Jun Hao

Sisters group
Ying , Jamie , Me , Min

5 of us
My dearest FRIENDS



PS:
Tuesday / Thursday / Friday night free mah?
[sorry , Wednesday can't. My personal movie day] >.<
yam cha oh! ( Ibrahim / MZ )
8.30pm
please tell me can or not !
Thanks! I want to make a small gathering oh!

0 Comments: