Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Mines + Jusco

Morning Just me got the Tour Leader class...
Actually I can drive my car , but don't know why I choose to ride bus already.....
after the class, I did't go to eat lunch with my friends
because I want to go back early, but I have to wait my friend to print out her assignment 1st
after she done her assignment, we went to LRT lor
So damn hate the transport when back home
cuz the bus so so so late
I waited about 1 hour DAMN
and the bus is sososososo hot!
I swt and can't sleep well....

I arrive home and bathed
I and my sister went to The mines and Jusco lor
In the mines we just walk around only and didn't buy any things
after that went to Jusco lor
We just can in Jusco 2 hour only
cuz I don't want to pay the parking fee
1 hour in Jusco ladies department
half hour in FOS
my sister bought a shirt in JUSCO .... look like didn't have discount , Angel told me last time got
so mean I miss it

In FOS I bought a shirt too
I like it.... it really match my skirt le......
luckily got 40% discount! and my sister bought a jacket

When we want to go home , we bought a RM1.20 ice-cream(MIX)
It really full lor..... 值回票价
and went to the Book store
I sudden saw the Passions magazine , so I helped my mother to buy it...
It is about Michael Jackson ..... Limited Edition ~ RM20 and free a poster le.....
Next time if i saw a Chinese Edition I will buy it to my mother.

0 Comments: