Thursday, July 23, 2009

My happy birthday celebrations

I want to Thank all my friends....
to gave me these sweet memories !
I will keep in my mind and my heart forever!
I really appreciation to all of these

Morning while waiting for the 讲座会 started
My friends gave a surprise!
When I was playing Laptop , she(Janice) brought a cake toward me
quite surprise and embarrassed! Because I haven't been into this situation before
but anyway thanks!
I really happy!

1st that cake them just gave me for fun de (鸡蛋糕)
2nd is the real cake (cheese cake)


After we ran away from the 讲座会
We I and my Friends went to Connaught that FunOk
they helped me to celebrate my Birthday and having our lunch too


my 3rd cake Chocolate cake
1st time got a friend push my face to the cake!
damn!
shock me!
although push me that was Sam
but I revenged to Kelvin.....
weird!
and the FunOk free a big drink!
because we got over 10 ppl over there!


After the FunOK
We head to Hulu Langat to play water
actually we don't know where is it!
just a friend led us to go
when we reach there the place really surprise lor
just like yesterday told me will give a surprise!
I thought he just want to give something to his parent only~~~
Did not expect is here !
thought will have a water fall

He said last time the water till our waist
but today just until our legs only........


This is the place we wanna to play water!

But finally we still got go down and play lar ( just get our legs wet only)
the water is quite clear lar..... but we stand on the sand is quite pain de



They tried to build up a wall to let the water get more high
but they just build 3/4 only

Sam moving the big stone to build the river wall.....
he looks so funny and abit stupid....
haha
I quite like him.... as a friend
because he actions so cute lar
I really love cute things
( mean he is a thing for me)


8pm I went to Kajang to eat Sate with my dearest friends lor
actually I give up for this celebration de
Cuz I thinking until I got headache
But finally I still choose to Kajang eat Sate
because Long time didn't eat sate already....miss it
and quite special mah!
and better than mamak stall lar.... haha

that day we have 7 ppl attended
Me , Raiman & her bf , Wan Ying , Shu Xing , Jamie & Jun Hao



My Beautiful and special cake..... 4th cake
really beautiful lor
the candle design by Jun Hao designer!



Today I already ate 3 cake
walao le........
fat lor......
but I'm so happy lar.......
Thanks all u guys
also want to thank that who SMS , CALL and wish me de
thank you!

0 Comments: