Tuesday, April 21, 2009

1st day for my College

Today I woke up about 9.00am ...
I so surprise lor.... I though today my dad & my mom will work ... but they were off
because the Student of Utar are not much .... so decided to off 1 day lor~
after the preparing ... We went out about 11.25aam.... before I went out.... stomachache again....
damn it....

I scare will jam... so I went out early lo.... but we reached there about 12.++pm only.... still have a long time .... and we don't want to go up 1st
because so scare ......~~
we decided to stay in the car 1st ....
actually we want to the mamak there to have a drink de~
but I lazy to walk lar~
so stay in the car lor~

About 12.45pm just went up there...
The Orientation was start at 2.00pm one
but them want us reach early ..... 1pm
It still have some time ... we wait in the class lor~
they got a Friend....? she worked in Jusco Scorpion one
she knew my sister .... I'm also surprised too , have someone study at there and also live in Sg Long
actually she lives in Johor one...
just came to study lar~

When we waiting the time to flow... the classroom was full of SLIENCE ......
because we still not know each other
I'm just SMS with my buddy....

All of us must study 3 months of English 1st
and than we will separate to study what course you took ....
Before it I really don know de lor~
I though it just a normal normal Academy , we can wear CASUAL to study one....
is can wear casual lar.... just for 3 months only
after 3 months = finish the English course we must start to wear FORMAL to study already~
damn it ... need to waste money to buy already~
haiz.......

Today just a 1st day ... the orientation just used 2 hours finished it already and than we can went home lo~
and I fetched my sister frens went home lor~
顺路而已嘛~
I want to ask them le .....> Next time I can fetch you go to college ar~?
but need to 分担下咯~
maybe 收他们RM60一个月啦~
反正他们是两个人的~最多一个人只需RM30而已嘛~
算Ok de lar~
I'm one week more also need to in about RM 3+ petrol le~

After we got home , I'm so hungry , went to KFC to have a meal...
after the meal ..... stomachache again lor~
Toilet~
615pm watched movie in Jusco with parents .... hehe~


> He's just not that into you <


it is a Movie take about type of love
the actor some time 演到连我都替她觉得尴尬~ but is ok lar~ > for me....
I Most love one of the couple story.....
在结尾时当他们总于在一起时我有一种难以形容的触感咯~
每次看爱情片时我最喜欢的那种感觉~
真希望在一次感觉到它~hehe

Tomorrow there will have a party for us new intake student le....
it is for us to improve our relationship de~
after that I guess might start study gua....
I scare the lecture le.... don know will eat ppl anot de le?
I scare the class so 死气沉沉的~
hope the lecture can use the 有趣的教学方式啦~但是不要为难人的啦~

the class will start at 2pm till 5pm~
hope when back don so jam lar~
altought got the Touch&Go card ... but i think can't avoid the jam ( I mean if next time have the morning class)
hate ar~
study till Thrusday , Friday no class.... sing K ~ sing K

~Hope all thinks turn to the prositive site~

after the movie...
I saw still have a time
so I call out all of them come out to Yam Cha .... long time didn't gatering already
later Poh Ling want to move to Perak there to study lor~
so far oh!
Yam Cha with Ying , Min , QiQi , Shu Xing , Poh Ling , Wan Ying , Yi Ling , Hui Yee
because Yvonne can't come out , so she didn't come lor
we chat till 11.++pm than go back lor~


0 Comments: