Thursday, April 23, 2009

Boring English class & crazy JUSCO

Today the class start at 2.00pm , so I'm about 1.00pm baru started car~
perhaps I'm not late....
Today English class damn boring~
Introduce yourself again~
but this time was in professional way .... with a partner
of course my partner was my sister
she asked & I'm answered
after that we actually wanted start our textbook
but the CD doesn't work
so we change back to Conversation again~
this time more boring
Imagine there was a Family picture and explain who inside the picture~
OMG~ Damn boring~
this also same.... with partner
this time we changed , I'm asked & she answered....

When the CD done fixed , we started our textbook~
this book really very easy~
like a Kindergarten & Primary School level only....
but "po bian" we already paid , so must study~
the teacher also said this book is easy for who know English well...
Ya forgot to tell you the Foreigners student is came from Libya ~

After school, we went back lor~
when we reached , my parents was get ready went to JUSCO lor
so I followed too
it was very JAM lor~
we entry in another side and parked in the rooftop ... there was very easy to find a parking .....
no need to waste time and find a parking

there was really many ppl lor~
wow~ really crazy.....
my dad bought a bake bread oven
and my mom bought a Branded bag = ALIAN DELON.... sad , no discount geh~ because it was a for what aniversary ....
Me and my sister bought a Polo Club watch~ 2 = RM100
and some inner wear~
I'm just found it .... we no need today bought it >>>> ( inner wear)
haiz.... I'm not a smart customer ~ because it no discount
if we use that discount coupon will get 20% ..............oh shit~
haiz..... nvm ba~~~

I'm also want to buy some formal cloths and pants
but there was crazy many ppl , so we didn't buy it....
wait the discount lar~ maybe will buy at that time
still have 3 months to go~

NExt TIme I think I might not go JUSCO in J card Member Day again
if want to go must go early....
damn many ppl lor~
walk also hard....
真想大大声叫他们 "喂!让开诶~~~"

but there was really many cheaper things lar
pillow lar.... and Sheets and Linens was so cheap....
and etc.......................

ar~~ hope VINCCI that shoes still have my size lar....
maybe tomorrow will buy it!
hehe
POK GAI LO

0 Comments: