Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fast & Furious


Today is Wednesday ,of course I will went to watch a movie
Today Movie is Fast & Furious
I watched it with my family( dad & mom) & my friend QiQi
actually I am not interested in this movie ....
because I had watched the The Fast and the Furious (2001) on TV .... i thought it just okok~
but this time I watched the new one > Fast & Furious 4 ........ it's really nice......... Not awkward
and COOL man~
not that bad ... it interested ....... I began to enjoy on it.......

The Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift .... I don't like it at all . maybe was the cast problem ....
have one cast I loved! He is Satoshi Tsumabuki 妻夫木聪 , but he just a 小角色罢了......
Whatever ........ if the Fast & Furious have next series and the cast are the same ... I think I will watch it.......
because Paul Walker as Brian O'Conner is very handsome and very attractive
and Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto not bad too , at least he have a bodybuilding body

每部戏呢都必定会有个帅哥的!
当然我也一定会介绍下这部戏了的帅哥咯!
虽然在大家眼中不是说很帅啦~
但是我觉得帅就好啦~

hehe~


0 Comments: