Thursday, April 2, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Confessions of a Shopaholic


Hugh Dancy & Isla Fisher

Hugh Dancy & Isla Fisher


Actually my mom said Friday want to watch this film
because today she need to play mahjong with her friends , but because of her friends are not free
so she change to this day .... while i was sleeping , she called me to prepare and went to fetch her and rushed to JUSCO to watch 4.10pm
perhaps , we reached there still have some litter time.....
and I was so happy today didn't have that problem again....

Let talk about the Film... I really likes this film .... it's comedy and romantic
absolutely is that type I love .............
the story line~
the cast ......
especially the actor Hugh Dancy as Luke Brandon , I likes him so much ...... handsome
He is a Perfect Man for me! He really is the type that I likes .......... hehe~
although i really like him , but he already engaged lar~ haiz...... wish him happy too
but he always is my IDOL........
which actor handsome .... and is the type I like ... he will be my IDOL haha
The Actress Isla Fisher as Rebecca Bloomwood she is so beautiful ...... but she already has a fiance and a daughter ....

actually .... this shopaholic have many series.... of books ....
I don know ... but i think i will want to buy one ..... hmm~ still think and don know
see my wallet lor~

PS: This week I already watched 4 film ...... hehe pro~


Confessions of a Shopaholic - definitely recommend to see

XOXO
Winnie

0 Comments: