Thursday, April 9, 2009

KL~ Sg.Wang & Time Square

Today went to KL with Baolui~
yesterday we already discussed ........ but we still not sure about this
so I slept early abit , because maybe will go

I suddenly realized that next Monday I will start my work already.... and I won't have time to buy a jeans for my 1st day to College - time run so fast
another thing is , if I go on Friday , Ah Lun will off so I won't get any discounts

About 1.++ pm , Baolui said want go lor~ , so I woke up and prepared
We reached there about 3.++pm , we went to Sg. Wang's ROMP 1st to buy my jeans ....
and I & Baolui bought a T-shirt .... because we all see the same style of clothes in the same time and a same place ....... if we both buy together , will be more cheaper

after finished our things , we went back to Time Square just walk around ....
Last Time I lost my ring .... i just bought it for few days only - sad~
but luckily this time the stall came back to Time Square to have a fair ..... but the pattern I bought last time didn't have my size , so I picked another pattern again ....
and Baolui also bought a watch for her College

About 6.++pm we went back lor~
perhaps today not so jam ....
but I'm so pity .... my dinner gave my brother ate already .....
and I'm lazy go out to eat , so i cooked maggie again ....
1 day already ate 3 packs of maggie ........ haiz......~

0 Comments: