Sunday, April 19, 2009

还剩下8个小时~

Tomorrow is the last day for the FAIR already...

Today actually I'm in Full ....
But Angel let me back at 8pm either 7.30pm ... so I choose 7.30pm.....
actually I can back at 7pm ... but angel in dinner haven't back yet ... so must wait her lor~
today don know why.... I hate sells the RM15-20's shoes ..... because need to 补洞~ 麻烦~

Today I'm not alone already.... can have lunch with Ying
have a partner very COOL~

after I'm off duty .... I and Ying went to F.O.S
and I bought a singlet
and than we went to VINCCI there ... because I need to buy a high heels ....
but not to high ....
I like 2 pair of their shoes ... the price is same .... is RM45(wow~)
so I'm gonna pick one....
hope my mom gives me money to buy....
other I need to buy is inner wear .... I gonna take the discount coupon to buy some

because tomorrow I in 2pm ... so morning I have some time....
I want go to Taman Yulek there to meet the 卖家 to 拿货咯~
第一次尝试。。。应该还行吧~
希望咯~
so happy Jamie accompany me to go .... hehe

today topic talk so much about shopping things le....
because when I'm working .... I face to face to all the items ... everyday...
it like the shopaholic film.... it will talk to you to grabbed your attention ....
it made me want to buy some cloths

but after that I think deeply ...
  • inner wear I really need to buy .... my sister also think like that.... because inner wear is a basic items for lady ....
  • bag .... I already wanted it
  • high heels ... i hope to have one .... better mom buy for me .... i think she willl
END

Today my grandmom back to 三姨家咯~
last time I said my grandmother got gave some money for us is because of our SPM result
so my grandmom gave me RM100
but today I heard my mom said my sister more than me oh!
because of my sister have more A's than me.....
ICIC~

0 Comments: