Tuesday, April 28, 2009

2nd class for Writing

Today 's class was kinda nice .... at least still have some fun
the teacher is so good ..... she didn't blame us.....
when started our lesson .... the topic I already knew... it was very easy...
just study > First name & Sure name<..... but some more deeper I don know lar... if let say another type of name which will be the first name / middel name / nick name ????
but the most Important is I know mine already enough.........
but I really had learn something .....

the MOST Funny part is the teacher want us to stand up and said What you like & dislike ???
some of them gave that reason were very funny and unreasonable

After that we started our Essay.....
I thought we we must write a very LONG essay...
when the teacher told us in ESOL test the essay length
Minimum is 15 - 25/35
Maximum is 50 - 60/75

So today teacher gave us a question - An informal letter to inform a interesting place in Malaysia to a friend from New Zealand ..........
1st one is 50 - 60
2nd one is 15 - 25
it's abit hard for me to write a short essay..
because normally in SPM we used to write a long one.....
so now .... I have to 习惯写简短 & 重点 咯~

when i got home I got a fight and argue with my sister.....
I HATE Her
the most 厉害的武器就是保持沉默! 
真得很让人不爽! 
这几天我都不要跟她讲话了!
看她怎样死!

About 8.00pm QiQi came and fetched me went to PM lor and yam cha with my buddies ......
it was fun and interested to chit-chat with them and having our supper.....(fat fat lor)

Tomorrow will be Ying's UCSI Orientation Day lor and also her 1st day in College
Good Luck lor...............

0 Comments: