Wednesday, April 29, 2009

神枪手

After I finished my class...
I went back ..... but my home didn't have anyone in the house
because my parents went to hang out with my mom's friend who came from Pulau Pinang
so their put some money on the table see no matter we want to watch movie or not......
I saw the newspaper .... there was a X-men update today... so I decided to watch this film in 6.15pm
it was 5.40pm so we rushed to Jusco safety .......
but when we buys our ticket ....... it wasn't RM6 per , it was RM10 per......
because it was a 1st day show....
so we switch to another movie
>Sniper<





it was showing in 7.30pm ..... we have 1 hour to walk around or eating
so my sister went to Jusco to buy Nasi Lemak ... it was 50% off so is only Rm0.85
but the cashier was busying in talk to his friend and din't gave us 50% off
so I though the 50% off must wait about 9.00pm only can use....

When I bought a soft drink......... the same cashier gave a MALAY customer 50% off ....
she bought 3 bags but it was cheaper than us .... so I told my sister to go back and told the cashier ..... perhaps he refund us ..........

In 神枪手 I like 黄晓明 because he is a top shooter .... but so bad lar....... he is a bad guy in this film
but he also pity lar......... GF die already and so become a crazy/Neurological disorders people
this film is not bad.................but i got a litter bit confuse about the ending ............

0 Comments: