Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Knowing




Today dad & mom & I went to JUSCO watch movie again lor~
today we watched KNOWING!
hehe~ my mom sure must watch this film , because Nicolas Cage is my mom's idol~

KNOWING
This really is a nice film , I'm really encourage all of you can go to watch this film
this film give us about the materials of Doomsday
This Director of photography is very realistic approach, particularly in disaster department

Although we can't predict the future , but if we really do somethings , I believe we still can change to another good way.........

But something i really want to complaints to the TGV in JUSCO Cheras Selatan already!
today this happened again........ in the nervous parts ....... 3 times........
same things , suddenly bright lights and no screen........
haiyo!!!!!!!!!! angry ar!
please check your system lar! and please don let it happen again !
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

XOXO
Winnie

0 Comments: