Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pizza San Francisco @ The Mines

Today I finally can go to eat Pizza San Francisco lor~
We went to Jusco to fetch my sister 1st ...
because she back to work in F.O.S again as a part time
just for Sat & Sun .....
after picked her we Went to The Mines lor~

We order the San Francisco Special....
we have 4 ppl ... each ppl eat one slice
other that is my Mom one...
because we another order our main meal.. except me mom
but I ate 2 slices of it....
becuase since I woke up I have nothing in my stomach ...




This is my main meal....
Salmon Steak
not bad...


This is my sister main meal
Mushroom Chicken
nice too


Our Beverage
Ice Blended Cappuccino



still have other , but i forgot to take a picture
because it came we started to eat already....
>>>Hungry<<<

...... Banana Split
....... another ice cream ( forgot the name)
........... 2 cups of White Coffee
My dad main meal = Pollo Chicken

Next time i must order another taste and type of pizza to try....

0 Comments: