Friday, April 3, 2009

Hotel For Dogs & 小云顶

~Hotel For Dogs~

Main Cast
The dog is Friday

Dogs


Today while I was sleeping , Baolui called me , she so clever , the 1st question she asked me what time I slept Yesterday ..... than she though OK than I woke up and prepared and waiting for her.....
because today Yan Yan was came out from NS , it's Public Holiday....... for Chinese ...?
and they really want to watch Hotel For Dogs , I would also like to .......
and this film just showing at Mid Valley & Pavilion ... so we decided when to Pavilion to watch this film .... because we haven't been there's cinema to watch some film .......
We parked at Lot 10 and walked to Pavilion
I thought parked at Lot10 all day it will cost us RM7 , but today totally different ......
The price made us want to scream ........... 5 hours ++ it cost us RM15 walao ei !
really In KL lor~
before we went in to the cinema , we still have time , so we went to 旺角茶餐厅 to have our lunch..... 3 of us ordered the RM9.90 set ........ not bad .......



~Pavilion~
Car- Naza Italia
&
2 Pretty GT Girls

~旺角茶餐厅~

My Lunch


while I was watching the movie I don't likes to talk ..... so Baolui & Yan Yan thought I was sleeping ...... haha
but This film really nice lar ...... funny + smart + love + touching
have some part very touching .... it made we almost want to cry ......... hehe~
and the DOGS very cute lar........ I really likes Friday .... so smart ......

当我们要回家时, 塞车哦!塞了整一个小时~
因为我们等下要去小云顶喝茶, 所以我们就直接去 Yan Yan 家吃饭,然后再去某个地方会合 Min & Fatt
难得Yan Yan 出来了吗~ 所以就去去咯~
我第一次去小云顶, 夜景蛮美下的咯~
然后我们大概聊到 11.++pm 就回家咯~



~小云顶~
拍照技术差, 抱歉哦~



PS : only one week , i already watched 5 movies..... finish lor~
wait next Thursday , see have what movie will showing up

0 Comments: