Wednesday, April 22, 2009

2nd day in College~

10.00am I woke up and bathed , because I want to go to the photo shop to take a passport photo~
and I also want to help my sister to 洗多几张出来~
When I finding my sister 's that CD .... I can't find it!
My sister said mom took it to shop already!
she help us to print out .....
so I'm just wait to the flow till 11.00am and started my car
same.... fetched another two frens ... go together

12.00pm
... the party start.... I found it was so boring~
what a 迎新会~ liked being a Senior 迎新会~
waiting the time flow~

2.00pm
start the English class
I 吓到 because we so blur .... i knew the Text books are not included in our Fees....
but last time said them will photocopying the text book for us???
but finally we also paid it lar.
cause that book just RM15 only~
and another fee is a exam register fee RM150 .... it also not included in our Fees
so tomorrow we need to paid it too.....
I so blur.... because it just the 1st class of my english why suddenly want collect the exam fee???
and than she explain to us .... it is because need to regeister early and after 3 months = finished the English course .... just take the exam~

Today our 1st class was so boring~
because not started teaching 1st .....
The scary things came to me already....
Introduce myself.......
She wanted us wrote in essay and than came out to read out loud.....
the 1st person was a Foreigners student( forgot which country) 1st...
He bigger than us ... already have a sweet family...
He came to learn English , and today was his tried class only...
hope our silence won't scared him....
I'm the middle person to come out to read .....
after the speech ..... I felt relax~
This English teacher I quite likes her ... but she is a Malay lar....
she just teach us Reading and Listening
Writing was another teacher ... hope she nice too~

One week got 4 classes... damn it...
Today this class just till 4.00pm only
I thought it will till 5.00pm ... the time table also written like that ....
damn it.... waste my RM0.50 for the parking~

Ampang is really far lo~
I found that went we go there is abit far .... and b back is fast lar~ ?? because I walk shortcut
haiz.... the 2nd day of college only .... it already gone half of my fuel~
~MONEY MONEY~

next time go back don want eat eat liao~
wait till home just eat
I want to save my & my mother $ already~
心痛阿~

I want to learn how to take LRT / KTM already ...
now I'm still studying and find the convenient route to Ampang ....
because i hate complex and trouble and spend a lot of time one~

0 Comments: