Friday, May 1, 2009

SMALLVILLE

Smallville




Now I'm chasing Smallville series
this is about Superman....
but I just started to watch the season one only
it already have season 8....
When I went to do some research ....... I think I got abit regret to watch this series
because I scare this series not have a happy ending and Superman will be alone
Because it always like that .... Superhero always be alone

???Batman / Spiderman / Superman???

But is ok lar........ this haven't finish yet ... so we still don't know about the ending
hope don let me down .......

I am fascinated by the drama of the United States / United Kingdom
although all of these have many season and many episode ....
and if started to watch it will be few years , but is interesting.....

Now I will start chasing
  • Gossip Girl (always)
  • Smallville (started by now)
  • Ghost Whisper (few episodes only will catch up)
  • Merlin ( started by now)
  • Ugly Betty ( is interesting but also few episodes only will catch up later)
  • Heroes
  • Desperate Housewives
  • One Tree Hill
  • Privileged ( not yet start)
These is Reality TV Show
  • American Next Top Model
  • Kimora : Life in the Fab Lane (Nice)
  • Make Me A Supermodel
  • The Simple Life


PS: I already create another blog ... it is "OPEN" , inside that have many hot guy (actor / model) and many hot lady ( actress / model)
Men and Women from ALL OVER THE WORLD

0 Comments: