Monday, May 18, 2009

1st personal Presentation

This coming up Thursday we have a small test
so today the lecturer gave us some question to answer it....
and a sudden presentation !
It made me felt panic and nervous !
there have two topic ..... and I picked NO1!
The question is
" Working as an employee or being your own boss. Which one do you prefer? Support your answer with reason."
I heard the lecturer said just gave 5 reason was enough , so I gave 5
and I made it something like an essay and easily to present in front of my classmates
Ya ..... I still have a litter bit nervous , but I tried to make myself calm down and I could read it nicely !
Perhaps .... I passed it with an excellent comment from the lecturer!
this comment really helpful , because it will help me to improve my confident!

After the Presentation we started our essay part !
this time We write about characteristics !
About 50-60 words....
I always over the words ,so I really wrote in a very very short one!
gosh ! I guess it can count as essay in 20-30 words already! haha
haiz... whatever!

This lecturer is a responsibility and a bit harsh person
But I know is good for us !


Happy Go Lucky!

1 Comments:

wawalicious小歪 said...

hello~ may i know whr do u study at?
goodluck. blog-walking to say hi =)