Saturday, May 16, 2009

Farewell gathering with Poh Poh

Can't forget the ppl who took this photo!!! > Jun Hao!

Today we had a small gathering with my friend Poh Poh
she going to kampar > Tarc study Hotel Management !!!!
but at the same time , my cousins also came my house too...
acc my mother to play mahjong!!!!
haha because I got a cousin also studying at kampar > Hotel Management too
now is he sem break , so he came down and stay with his brother
but I'm can't acc them le ... just a couple hours only....
cause I have to go out for a gathering lor.... abit sad!

We went to a Thai restaurant ....
You all know de lar.... I hate spicy , so i just ordered a Pineapple Fried Rice ...
quite yummy ... actually 1 not enough for me to eat lor.......



after our Thai meal , we went to western food restaurant to continue .....
8 of us ordered 4 big cups of juices ......
and continue our chit-chat and took many many of photo lor....
don know why .... I'm quite quiet .... maybe I'm tired gua.... feel sleepy le.....
haha about 12.00am lor..... We went home lor....


PS: Photo By Miss Jamie Loong

1 Comments:

ying ying ^^ said...

of course quite quiet la...bcoz....:Phahahahahha