Saturday, May 2, 2009

2 movies and Shop Shop

I watched 2 movies in the midnight , I used to watching movie at the midnight......
another reason is ... there have so many movie i haven't finish up yet....
Today movies is Bride Wars and Nights In Rodanthe

Bride Wars

A comedy film....
quite nice
about friendship
in this film I LOVE Anna Hathaway
because she gorgeous ...


Nights In Rodanthe

A love story...
it have a novel book....
actually I don't want to download this movie
but went i found this book in popular
so I decided to download this movie....
but now I got a bit regret
because THE ENDING ...
I DON'T like the ending...
A woman and a man hardly to found them true love....
but lastly the MAN die in an accident ....
so bad.......
An accident always hard to predict ...
BUT
Rodanthe really is a nice and beautiful place

.....................................

go to sleep lor.... after must go out....
nite nite

====================================================================

10.00am woke up and prepared ......
about 12.00pm already reached there
not that jam.... still ok
we didn't walk Time Square much....
straight away went to Sungai Wang.....
perhaps QiQi got called her bf.... if not we will go to KLCC lor~ haha
so went to find her bf and walked around in Sungai Wang ...
to find some present and window shopping...
in Sungai Wang I really hard to find some cloths that I want

When Sungai Wang done.........
we went to Pavilion lor.........
When we wanted to cross the road i saw this Billboard........ Burberry.......
Because I recognize the right side that guys....
He so handsome and his name is Alex Pettyfer

In Pavilion We just walk walk walk walk ......
and I we saw the Vincci Exhibition?.....
the model so SLIM & TALL & BEAUTIFUL lor......
we always like that .... just look at the show only forgot to take some picture.....

After that We went to PADINI CONCEPT STORE ...
there really have so many many merchandise lor.........
wow~ I love it......
but I look around the Vincci shoes don't have any suitable for me....
last time i saw that is nice.... but when I tried it just not that nice.......
NVM lor.....
next time just go again.....
that voucher also did't have expired date one......

We walked few hours already ... our legs so pain... so find some place to sit... rest rest& pic pic


went to book store for a while....
I love book store...
and I like books ... just no money to buy and if I buy it already will seldom to read...
not mean I never touch that book
just because I'm have no that time
I'm a person always 心动不会行动的!

Finally I found Forever 21 shop....
inside there is big lor... many merchandise but also a bit messy same with ZARA.....
finished our window shopping ... back to Sungai Wang lor ...
buy present and some ingredients(QiQi)
but we bumped into QiQi bf again....
don want to be a spotlight so walk alone and go to Romp there to chit-chat lor..........

BACK in car....
didn't JAM oh~

0 Comments: