Friday, May 22, 2009

ANGRY!!!!

about 7.45pm I went out to have a dinner with my father and my sister , after that I straight away went to Makota mamak ABC yam cha with my friends
When I reach there , there have nobody at there , so I called QiQi lor,
after she came , we sat down to wait the others
Finished our chit-chat

I went Home , My litter sister made me angry again!
Last time she did it and I also blamed her already , I thought she won't do again .....
But totally different ..... She really did again
She close my com when I didn't at home!!!!!!
god sick!
You thought I open the com for what? I was waiting my PPS to buffing le......
really want to thanks you this over business sister lor..........
If I no use the com I will turn off lar , because I have to use and waiting for something , so i just let it open only mah
If you really over business why don't you go upstairs to turn off brother's com!
damn it!!!!!
真的是你妈的王八蛋哦~~~~
真得很想爆完粗口给她咯~
就是为了等PPS 我还两点起身了,开到现在的,一位喝完茶后可以轻轻松松的看完它的
怎知道他做得好事
要我再等到明天咯
因为今天播放不到了, 要是等到来我看到来6.00am lor

真的是他妈的!
该理的不理 , 不该理的就来多事!

0 Comments: