Monday, May 11, 2009

Today Stuff!

No doubt .... today class was boring ....
learn Capital Letter and Full Stop!!!
oh gosh !
but today class dismiss early , because lecturer got something to do!
When the class dismiss ... our classmate sat behind me those guys invite two of us for a cup of tea and chit-chat at oldtown
but when I went out of the building, I went to buy a coke and ready for go back

So mean I put people the aircraft.... hehe
don know why , but I also hope I can go for yam cha
to improve our relationship mah~~
but don know why I put people aircraft???
maybe next time!
look for it......

Inside the class I haven't know all the girls ....
we just simple simple smile for each other only
haven't have a conversation yet....
but few of words sure got lar......

Except the only one girl that I pick her everyday one....
and one of the girl , she act abit like boy.... Nick name>Lion
because she is a talkative and brave person ,
other .... none
Girls = we still shy ........
must +oil to improve our relationship already!
But boys's frens got many.....
because they so active!!!
None stop

When I home I told my father the foto for group passport they reject !
because not stick at all , K fine I go to take another one
But before take a foto I must cut my front hair 1st ... it too long
and these few day DAMN HOT
before I going out , I called Ying to accompany me , because i don't want to be alone
after cut my hair , went to photo gallery , The only one in Sungai Long
when i asked my fren who work at there ,I want to take a passport photo
but must stick or rough
but they don have ....
if want rough must wait for 1 week , but I can't wait
tomorrow is a deadline!
yaya~ i also feel weird ... all the passport photo is same why must stick or rough
I also don know , ask my World-Point Academy Reception !
So tomorrow I will bring the same photo to them , if really can't!
My fater will give me to renew passport!
because personal passport no need to pass up the photo to them
just fotocopy the front page to them enough
and the deadline might end of this month

Next month - June I will go to Thailand lor~
ya i know nott for fun and play , is STUDY
but i really need to ask them
The reception said after the trip we must pass up a report !
Oh My God!
We still in English class... haven't start our lesson yet
how can i do a Report to you!!!!
you think I'm a GOD!

haiz....

0 Comments: