Sunday, May 17, 2009

Primary School Gathering

When I woke up I prepared to The Mines lor.... to have My dinner with my parents
In Subway .... Yummy ~ I always Like it....





Yummy and than went to Dunkin Donuts to bus 2 cups of drinks and some donuts with coupons
We waiting for the Drinks very long lor.... what a bad service ......
and the Dunkin Donuts sandwiches .... better don't try it...
because It seem like so small and expensive ...
still is subway better .... more bigger and long

After buying somethings in Giant
My father drop me at Old Town @ Sungai Long to had a gathering lor
I really can't recognize my old friends..... but some i still know who are them lar....
because same is Secondary School and some the face didn't change much !
this time many ppl came out le...
Jassey very pro lor...
still have them contact num...
but so bad de lor
my very old fren didn't come ... Jun Hao
I think if he was there will more Fun lor...
haiz......
our class Teacher got came le...
happy she still remember my name ...another reason is ... because my name very easy to remember only mar~~

about 10.45pm we went home lor....
because everyone very busy de le....
6B

0 Comments: