Sunday, May 3, 2009

Can't Sleep Well....

I slept late again... hehe|||
But when I want fall asleep ..... my stomach ...... pain.....
I went to Toilet so many times edi
non-stop.....
till I doing my job and closing my eye (sleep)
when my job done.... I went back to sleep again...
But that thing came to find me again..... haiz.......
TOILET again.......
When i woke up in 4pm ... my mom already got home and want to go out to have our dinner....
once again when I bathed......
god!!!!
My stomach is empty......

My dinner served in Secret Recipe .....
That RM9.90 Set... today was last day..... LUCKY!
and we ordered a White Chocolate Cake....
quite delicious .......

We bought donuts again....
this few days so many donuts.....
Yesterday early in the morning , brother bought that NEW Brand of Donuts.... from American
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts @ Time Square


Today Dunkin Donuts @ MetroPoint ....
perhaps yesterday in Pavilion didn't buy J.CO Dounts
if not I really will turn to be a Donuts ppl
and Eat Donuts till die( coi )


When I went back to my sweet sweet home....
that job found me again....
perhaps was last time liao....
haiz.... don know what happen made me be like that.....
food poisoning????!

PS :ignore the "job" thing~

[PS: Welcome to Rinoa0723's Entertainment World ....]


0 Comments: