Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bus + LRT

Today was a special day...
because I went to college by Bus + Lrt
About 11.++am went out to wait for a bus and than drop in Chan Show Lin LRT station to Ampang
it take about 2 hours maybe~~~
inside the bus + Lrt I din't talk much .... just listen to my HP+Earphone...
my pity earphone.... my right ear that handset broke already.... haiz.......

when I reached there is still early
my sister didn't eat anythings before , so she went to mamak shop with fren
and me > lazy to walk so went upstairs to wait ........
and also chat with some friends ...
today was a day that I talk many words to my classmate.......
is a good beginning ...

Thrusday is listening ..... quite funny , because our classmate> boys are so active ....
but also naughty ......... at least we have fun and something they action will make us laugh .....

Today Class until 4pm only , because our lecture have something to do....
went we want to get back .... I beg of someone to fetch us to the LRT Station....
because the LRT Station is ..... a bit far away from our college....
he is a helpful and funny person ..... hehe
actually he have to fetch his frens go for eat or anythings else , but there is not enough seat ....
that is a VIOS and we have 8 ppl , actually We tried to let all sit inside the car ...
the result is really can't ...
the most fuuny is that a person voluntary to sit in the 后车箱
but it is drangerous ... perhaps it didn't happen
after that the 3 person wait at the gas station 1st
after drop us in the LRT baru back to pick them.......
haha
really need to thanks him lots

When we back, In LRT is still ok lar.... not much ppl
because Ampang LRT is terminus , so you can imagine ....
but in BUS really DAMN lor
一开始就给一个要下车的乘客的书包给打到脸哦!
痛!!!
好像是黑人来的,又高哦!所以书包的方向不就正中我的脸咯~
我来不及闪, 他又急着下车,所以就中招咯!
有够衰~~~

Finally went in MAHKOTA.....
when a passenger want to get down from the bus ,
I saw her trousers got a small cockroach came out from hers Trousers....... yer~~~~
so why sometimes I hate BUS

Went we took bus+ LRT to get home ... is waste my time , about 1 hour
I got home in 5.3+pm like that.....
if I by car , half hour I already got home lar....
haiz.... difficult choice for me.....

wonder is because our class finsh so early or is alwasy like that le?
Inside the Bus + LRT , 我还能忍受啦=人潮
because usually is so so so many ppl one
接近放工时间!

haiz by BUS+ LRT = hate it , and need to take a long time
but is still ok lar , if the ppl and enviroment is good

car .... waste the fuel money and the air-cond > small...
just enough for two ppl....

....confusing ....

got another ppl is -省会一些油费啦~
但是好像很委屈她, 因为坐后面真的是蛮热的!
除非天气没那么晒! 又或者是下雨天/下雨后是最爽的啦~
可是去和回的时间都比较短哦!

0 Comments: