Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Have a great time with my colleagues!

After the class dismiss
My sister wanted go to the Old Town Cafe to eat somethings , because she didn't eat anything again!
Perhaps we no need to stay down to do some sentence ....
because the exercise which the lecturer gave us ,we did very well , so we no need stay ....

So this time we can Yam Cha with my colleagues
All of us 7 ppl =4guys + 3girls
We ate somethings and we were not so close yet , but we still have some conversation and have fun together !
will improving .......

but the girls ..... I hope to know + improve our relationship to all of you!

Oh Ya! My group passport !
They said will take my photo to let it try!
Actually after the class I can go to make a rough photo in the photo gallery with near by the World-Point Academy and also copy my IC and Rm 50 to pass up !

But I don know why ! It so mafan for me!
So I called my dad and told him them reject the photo!
So i can renew my passport!
My fren said can get it in one day!
RM300 for 5 year!
So next Tuesday which is my dad off day , will take me to renew my passport!
I 'm feel so sorry for my dad !
It's too many job to do and waste so many money already!
This RM300 also .....
Because we aren't go to oversea anytime , if renew just for the Thailand trip
Than how about rest of it! Will use it?
Don know yet! We can predict our future!
Ya I got another passport , but if I use that I wonder could I get back?
So the last decision is renew my passport!
Because i didn't pass up anything and today was a deadline!


After I got home and cleaned up myself .... of course my Restaurant 1st! (Facebook)
and 2nd > movie time!
I watch the Kung Fu Panda- Secret of The Furious Five!
What a rubbish movie! =="

Finally I watch High School Musical 3 -Senior Year!
OH! Is so nice !
I really love it!
the song , the dance , the actor & actress , the story line
When i watch it , I can cry ... because the story line is so touch !
I'm an emotional person !
So I so scare to watch movie with my friends in cinema because I scare to let them see I'm crying
It's so embarrasses


High School Musical song really nice
I want to burn it out!
but poor thing is !
My litter kancil don't have a CD player .....
T_T

0 Comments: