Friday, May 15, 2009

Angels & Demons

Today I'm kinda busy
Morning I went to renew my passport .... it waste me about 4 hours
last time the renew passport was inside the Kajang Parkson , but when we went there , it was closed ...
The Jabatan Imigresen already moved to another place which is in Kajang area too
is same place with the renew IC there.....
Today I woke late .... perhaps there have not much ppl.... but still need to wait about 10 ppl
When i paid the money already it is 10.08am , them need me wait for two hours than come back to get the new passport

So I and my brother went to mamak store to had our breakfast
and we choose a place which near the TV .... it was showing Pocahontas ( not a cartoon ... )
but my seat made me so uncomfortable .... because hard to watch the TV and it made my neck so pain .... I'm so stupid..... don know change to another side
lastly I only changed
After finished the Movie , we decided went to the car there to listen some song and nap half-hour
When 12pm I took my passport .... it so fast ... because there have no ppl already .....
happy ... no need to wait liao can go home lor!!!!

Evening , I acc Ying went to Secret Recipe to eat cake.....
than went to Slim for window shopping ... but we both got bought a pair of ear ring lar
because if just look around and didn't buy anything .. feel like so weird !
and there are so scarcely ..... no any customer
and the promoter always behind and follow us
made us very uncomfortable !



Night
already promised my cousins watch a movie tonight
because all the nice movie I already watched just left Angels & Demons , so we choose this one
before this I had let them choose , because this movie have a litter bit about the Catholic
I scare they will feel boring
but the finally answer is this movie....
I called my sister to help me buy ticket
if want to sit together there have no other choice! is F
that is so front for me lar
another must separate lor ...
four sit beside , which is two ppl up and two ppl down , and another sit alone beside them
so I'm sat alone beside them....

actually I had plian to watch PUSH with them at time square .... because the transsport problem
and if I go there , must go alone I tought them will pick me!?
and also another complecated reason
so I give up and choose Angels & Demons at Jusco ... it's more easy!
Them fetched me and I dirived home myself.....

perhaps this Movie is not so boring .... still have some fun , stimulation and tension
quite like it....
but if let me watch one more time I think I can understand it .... because I just get some point at the beginning and the middle part ... not so clearly about the last part
now I really need to looking back for the storyline and let me better understand the the end of the story !

0 Comments: