Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother Day @ Calabria Cafe & Restaurant

Today is a Mother day,
I thought we didn't celebrate
but we just easily to celebrate lar....
actually I have no chance to celebrate with my family
because we have a Birthday party with Zi Yan ...
but she was kinda busy so we cancel it.....

Back to the topic..
we celebrate @ Calabria Cafe & Restaurant
which is beside the Milwaukee
of course Milwaukee is many ppl ...
but Calabria also not bad too ... perhaps still got a seats for us
My sister off at 8.00pm so she went to Calabria alone and we waited her at there

Today so special
Finally we all 5 members can have a dinner together ....
and each of us have ordered a drinks
because normally my mom and dad won't order a drinks , just me and my sister
5 drinks & 5 main meal + 1 pizza + my soup
actually we didn't order a soup , but went I beg my parents to let me order a soup ...
the soup exactly what I wanted , it deliver it self....I think was the waiter heard wrong what my dad said mushroom sause > mushroom soup
but nvm I took it.......

Mushroom soup + Garlic bread

My drink = Tango(Mango)

My brother drink=Early Tea
He said because the hot water can refiled =="

My fater meal = T-bone steak

our Pizza = Hawaii

My Brother = ?? rice (forgot)

Mine meal=The New York Steak

My sister meal= Honey Chicken? but nice

My Mother meal = forget name but still nice
Today we were so enjoyed our dinner together .....

Happy Mother Days

PS: My brother advised me to buy a tourism books in English
because he saw me got a travel magazine in Chinese
he right ,, must improve my English
so next time i will find some books in English and I want to begin speak English with my family
just improve in writing is useless both also must improve

0 Comments: