Wednesday, May 6, 2009

X-Men Origins Wolverine

X-Men Origins Wolverine

Today after my class I went to watch movie .... again!
today we watch X-Men Origins Wolverine
This really is a BEST movie in X-Men....
I do enjoy when I watching it....
I don't know other people will how to think about this film
BUT for me I really like it....
This one is so much better than previous X-Men 1,2,3

But so sad..... my pity Logan>Wolverine.........
and my pity Wade Wilson / Deadpool --- he must be a cool and kind person...
but he let an Enemy to control and transform him..... haiz.... very pity

I said that before ... superhero always be alone.........

So strange ???
X-Men and DragonBall are animation and comic too
but X-Men really is more better than DragaonBall.....
DragaonBall movie really can't see... > rubbish
it made me so disappointed on DragonBall
But not in animation and comics!

0 Comments: