Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A dream made me embarrassed & Star Trek

When I was sleeping I made a dream....
inside that dream My dad asking me "鸡古八" in Malay call what?
In the beginning I wonder am I must answer it! because it also thought it was a dream
but because of respect ! I must answer my dad!
so i woke up and said = la da li la dam bom
After I said it ... there were no anyone else
perhaps my sister was sleeping !
so I back to sleep again........
How embarrassed ! Perhaps no one saw that ......

Star Trek
Today went to watch Star Trek with my sister and a college mate......
actually I'm not really into this movie
but if I miss it I must very regret!!
Because it was Fantastic + Brilliant + Incredible !!!
Inside all the technology are Incredible ...
of course we can't find it now... maybe in the future !
But at least not our this generation!


Got some parts I do like it!
Is the kissing part ! Spock & Nyota Uhura
The kissing is so simple only but I liked that feeling!

This Alien I very like it!
Because he so cute , like a child and so royal
it also a emotional alien !

It was really cool ! I like this movie!
I didn't watch Star Trek series previously , but I think I might not going to download the previously one....
Because I scare the previously will let me down.....

But one thing I need to say is
I really admire the human brain!
because they created it

I watched some new trailers !
I'm so excited !
Waiting for some new movie to release !!!

0 Comments: