Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Have a dinner @ Red Island Cafe

inside the classroom , My face looks so tired(ugly) ....

My colleagues
( sister & Jing Yi)

After the class , we decided to eat somethings outside ,
because today my father off , mean today no economy rice at home
after we discuss want to eat Thai food , because I miss there Pineapple Fried Rice!
So we went to Yulek there, but we too early lar... They haven't start their business yet
SAD!
So we change to Calabria Cafe & Restaurant
But when I was driving , I suddenly have another idea!
Why don't we go Makota ther le.... is near mah
So we decided went to Red Island Cafe to eat
lets try one time mar~

We ordered western food ..... because felt have nothing to eat....
but we so disappointed lor
The Chicken Chop really VERY BIG lor.....
next time won't go there anymore.....



PS: Now I really become a SUPER High School Musical Fan lor~
because I review the High School Musical movie again , and I love the song
Listen every time , in front the com , in the car , etc
either I was sleeping, my mind will playing the song and the lyrics will show in my mind
It made me felt boring and bother my sleeping time !
I tried to think another song , but these song will come back in my mind again...
haiz ignoring it........
But I still like these Song


MISS My Subway


Happy Go Lucky

0 Comments: