Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm a un yes Girl

A Yes Man is will try every things in his life
although before he always hide at his house

If didn't try it , we will don know what will come after next!

I'm a UN yes girl
but not totally 100%
Because if my friends call me out , I will out too
But today someone call me out , I lied him , said I'm not free....
actually I'm so free
Because he want to treat me for a dinner
Transport all is ok , just me is not ok!
Because I lazy to go out , and i think go out with you are so weird!
Cuz like ntg to talk!

Ya... last time I have try to think let give our a chance again ....
but these days I change my mind already
Because I think I have no that feeling on you ...........
don know what I want .... now I'm used to having a single life already
but another part of me still dreaming and waiting for another spring


People mind always change....

0 Comments: