Monday, May 25, 2009

Finally I bought it > Twilight

Now the Popular having they 85th Anniversary
So some of the books got rebate 20-25%
whether you have Popular card or not also have discount !
haha~
The Twilight Saga Series all also have discount !!!!
Twilight , New Moon , Eclipse , Breaking Down

hoho~~~~
Because I didn't have enough money so I just bought Twilight
I have counted at home if I buy all is RM 166.80
If I buy in the 85th Anniversary period
I can save RM32.96 , mean I just have to spent RM133.84 to get four of these books...
But if like that, I have to take out my money from the bank lor....
poor bank .... gonna less money liao.....
sad!!!!

haiz..... Love Twilight , but more love my money cuz I have to save my money lar~~~
now no work, no money!!!!
haiz.....

After I bought this book , I promise myself I have to finish it !!!!
so I can face to my money mar~~~
Although inside the book have many many vocabulary is new for me
But I believe I can digest and to understand it de.....
I can't GIVE UP!


Believe yourself! That will give you more and more Power!


PS: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
PS: My Brother don't want to read it
because is a Girl Romance Story .... haha
some boys dislike love story....

0 Comments: