Sunday, May 24, 2009

再苦也要去旅行2

These few days I was sitting in front of the computer and open my Facebook Restaurant City game and reading this book!
This book is my classmate borrow me one...
He recommended this book for couple of friends to read
I am a person who like books , I really like reading , but lazy abit lar
like Twilight until now I still haven't buy yet ....
no money ar!
see can ask daogei help me buy a cheap one or not??? haha
but I think I won't lar , cuz if post to here must wait so long??? maybe???

This book really nice to read le...
It wrote by a Malaysian author
Is about a girl who backpack travel the world by herself
is quite interesting
but so bad he din't have book 1 = 再穷也要去旅行
but I think I will try to find in all the bookstore gua
because I also want to read.....
after finish this book , I will find some books too
I found one quite interesting book , named Eat , Pray , Love
but also same phrase for me .... "maybe" !

PS: Happy, I killed 2 insects tonight
so ignoring me!!!!!

0 Comments: