Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jun Hao's Birthday party

30/5/09
Afternoon Jia Qi call awake me , because she wanted me to be her guide, led her to Ampang Point to meet her BF....
So I woke up and prepared lor...
I realized Today was Saturday + School Holiday
on the way was so jam...
normally I go to Ampang ther about 40min in afternoon
but we used about 1.++ hour to reach there
There were so hard to find a parking gosh! Many cars
This was my 1st time walk in Ampang Point Shopping Center
There nothing special ... like Malay area...
While we were waiting Jia Qi's BF we walked around 1st
finally found a Popular , I want to see will I find the 再穷也要去旅行 , but there have many English books , less Chinese books .The Chinese books just for children and cooking only ~ boring
We went to eat KFC , 1st time ate Spicy Chicken!!!!
Never eat again .. I don't like the taste ... curry powder ~?
Prefer Original haha~
I felt like I'm a spotlight !!!!
Cuz I don't know Steven much , so we less talk ....

About 6.++pm , we went back to Jun Hao' House lor

perhaps no jam when we went back!
Seen still have some time , so we went to Jun Hao House to help them prepared lor
Actually want to go Ying House 1st de , but she didn't welcome us , because she said her house so MESSY .......

About 7.30pm The mini party stared

2 bowl Tom Yam 1 bowl 清汤
want to wait so long for the 清汤咯... haha
I liked eating 猪肠粉的料叻~ with the sweet sauce ! Yummy~

Finished eating , we started our chit-chat lor
have Jun Jie at ther the , must non-stop de ...
10.30pm another gang- Boys came lor....
ate and chated again....
quite fun , a happy gathering

12.++pm is 31st of May = Jun Hao's Birthday lor
We sang Birthday song for him and he made 3 wish .
Wish him wish must come true lor

Finish the cake , we helped to clean up and went back home to take a bath lor
so hot!
But so happy
Happy Birthday to my Old Friend > Jun Hao
Hope we can continues to be a close old-old friend


Best Friends + Camera man(Jun Hao)

(middle) Yvonne came by just a few min , but we also felt happy!
Exam +oil !

Boys Team

Girls Team
The Hotess(pink) and The Host(green)

____________________________________________________________________

31/5/09

Yo~~~
Suddenly it come to my mind
I want to watch Termination Salvation alone!
Not because no one want to watch with me
Is because I Want To!
No matter I am watching movie with friends or family
I'm also like watching alone
Because while I'm watching movie, I don't like to talk
I like to concentrate in to the movie!

I'm totally a Movie Buff , but not the super one .....

0 Comments: