Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Renew My IC

Early in the morning I had to wake up ....
because today my dad will bring me to renew my IC
I'm 18.... going to be 19 soon~
When we reach there ( Kajang) they haven't open yet...
so we need to wait for few minutes.....

We were the second citizen for the Renew IC counter ....
but my IC was...... haiz.....
might got problem.... always
because my finger print were not match.... both of my fingers
two machine and 2 hands also didn't work.......
before in JPJ same too.... must tried many times...
but this time was totally different .....
because I tried so so so many times.... but still not working
I was so scared
I scare them will call the police to catch me
because my finger print not match for the IC , so they will doubt ... am I a person in the IC ????
perhaps it doesn't happen
so I have to wait 6 months for the new IC

I hate my IC photo ...
because I'm look FAT.... oh gosh~~~~
and my front hair too.... haiz....
perhaps my hair colour is allowed! .....
but they still said my hair colour got a bit light!!!! (@_@)
although I dislike my IC picture....
but I have no dare to ask him to take once again...
because he looks so scary and no patience .....
haiz..... whatever lar....
it just a IC won't be show out anytime one....
just in special case only!

Night 8.45pm Tuesday > Pasar Malam >Yam Cha
but differently was....today just 4 ppl + 1 ppl
Jamie , Ying , Min , Kok Hua , Me
but we still having fun together .....
with our ROTI Tissues Again

chit-chat and gossip and future and past and plan

________________________________________________________________



习惯于现况

但是周遭的东西却时时刻刻都在改变
不得已得一直去习惯和改变




Winnie

0 Comments: